Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In 10 Years

Hopefully I will just be finishing school so I can become a doctor. I hope when I get out of school I will have a job lined up already, but I think I’ll have to take a state test before that happens so I might still be broke a little. I want to be married my 3rd year in collage or after my 4 years at Tech and have kids after I become a doctor so by then I’ll have time. Making a name for myself I want to be the best doctor out there I want to find the cure for cancer and aids and every other killing disease I want to help people that can’t afford to go to the doctor I’ll be their doctor. So that where I see myself at and I hope it come true..

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!